UPDATED 10 March
We regret to inform you that due to the recent developments in the situation concerning the novel coronavirus COVID-19, we have to cancel all public visits of CERN for the next weeks. Thus:
- Exhibitions and reception shop will be closed until further notice.
- Public events in the Globe of Science and Innovation are cancelled or delayed until further notice.
- All individual tours are cancelled and not available until further notice.
- All approved group or private tours taking place in the next two weeks will be cancelled. We will inform the organisers of these tours, by e-mail. This operation will be repeated on a daily basis and until further notice with a two weeks rolling window.
- New guided tours requested for the next three weeks will be declined.
These are precautionary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our personnel, visitors and the citizens in the region.
Any changes to these measures will be published on this page.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to having you back at CERN soon.