[UPDATED 4 JUN]
As the COVID-19 situation evolves in different countries, CERN has been implementing a plan for the gradual restart of its on-site activities, since 18 May.
As for all our activities, the health and safety of those who visit and/or work at CERN is of the upmost importance. CERN has therefore had to adapt many activities in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regrettably, all public visits of CERN remain suspended until further notice and at least over Summer. Thus:
- Exhibitions and reception shop are closed.
- Public events in the Globe of Science and Innovation have been posponed.
- Individual tours are not available.
- All approved group or private tours taking place before 1 October will be cancelled.
- Any new guided tours request for before 1 October will be declined.
Any changes to these measures will be published on this page.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to having you back at CERN soon.