|Our guided tours are free of charge|
From Monday to Saturday
|Tours last about 1 hour
It is not possible to leave a tour before the end
|Maximum 5 persons per registration.
Tours are organised in groups of 12, in a single language
|Mandatory registration at the main desk, upon availability and maximum 2 hours in advance.|
Recommended for ages 12+
|Tours are on foot
You will walk approximately 1 km
|English and French only|
- Tours consist of a visit to the first accelerator built at CERN.
- Immersive audiovisual presentation complement the information provided by the tour guide.
- Tours take place both indoors and outdoors.
- Please note that these tours do not include any underground visits.
In addition to your tour, you can explore our permanent exhibition: Microcosm, situated next to the Reception.
How to register for a guided tour for individuals
- Online booking is not possible
- Registration is only possible at CERN Reception, for visits on the same day, according to availability
- Maximum 5 persons per registration
- As visitors will enter CERN fenced site, you will be requested to provide the details of all the members of your party at the time of registration (last name, first name, date of birth, place of birth, country of birth and nationality)
More information on what we do with visitors’ personal data.