Discover CERN, its organisation, its tools, its research and the people behind it in an interactive presentation from the comfort of your home.
What is CERN? What is the mission of the Organization ? How does it work and with what tools? A CERN guide presents the Laboratory, but also his or her own background, profession and daily experience within the Organization.
The talk consists of a 40-minute presentation, followed by a 20-minute questions and answers session.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Recommended audience: For anyone interested in science, no physics or scientific knowledge required, recommended from 14 years up
- Languages: Français, English, Italiano, Deutsch, Español (more languages available for schools - on demand)
- Location: from home or anywhere you have a good Internet connection
- Registration procedure for general public
- Check next talks below
- Pick one talk that is not fully booked in a language you understand
- Click on the "join" button at the bottom of the page to register
- Follow instructions on the talk page
- Registration procedure for schools / universities / groups
We advise to limit group size to 30 participants to guarantee a certain level of interactivity.
Please contact us to arrange a possible date and time.
We will make our best to adapt to your participants' profiles, your expectations and your language preference.
Here is the list of the next public virtual talks